Those getting married in the Spring know that it’s one of the best times of the year to get hitched! From beautiful floral blooms to pretty pastels, using spring motifs for inspiration for your special day will definitely ensure a beautiful wedding ceremony. Couples can also incorporate spring influences in a variety of different ways when planning their wedding menu.
If you’re planning a spring wedding, choose a menu that incorporates seasonal fruits, veggies, and herbs like melon, asparagus, and lavender. You can also incorporate fresh florals into your wedding cake design. Most importantly, feel free to get creative with the menu! Spring provides so many menu choices that compliment the blooming florals and sweet sunshine.
Our friends at Shutterfly have created a visual that provides inspiration for those planning a spring wedding menu. We know these ideas will leave you feeling inspired and excited to start planning!
Spring Wedding Menu Ideas
- Assorted Charcuterie Board
- Colorful fruit bar
- Mixed green salad with a raspberry infused vinaigrette
- Deconstructed bruschetta
- Mini shrimp salad rolls
- Raspberry coolers (champagne and raspberry sorbet)
- Mint Juleps
- Make-your-own Mimosas
- Assorted flavors of lemonade (such as lavender, raspberry and peach)
- Orange-soy glazed scallops
- Lightly seasoned trout with parsley-caper vinaigrette
- Spring vegetable risotto
- Grilled rack of lamb with asparagus
- Herb roasted chicken and rice with fresh apricot
Cake and Desserts:
- Lavender wedding cake
- Petit Fours
- Colorful candy bar
- Grab-and-go cotton candy stand