Please fill in the form below to enter the current #TBAgiveaway.
Please read the terms and conditions outlined below.
The Bride’s Avenue Giveaways // Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Sarah Head Creative Seating Chart giveaway valued at $325
1. The promoter is The Bride’s Avenue (ABN: 43548538720) and can be contacted by post at PO Box 7122 Dubbo Grove NSW 2830.
2. Employees of The Bride’s Avenue and the Giveaway Supplier (Sarah Head Creative) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. The Giveaway will start on 31/10/16. Closing date for entry will be 21/11/16 at 9:00pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. One entry per participant. Recipients may "gift" the prize to a bride of their choice but must notify competition organisers within 7 days of the prize draw and provide the contact details of the bride.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
a. Participant is to enter their email address at www.thebridesavenue.com.au/giveaway
b. Participant must follow (like) The Bride’s Avenue Facebook page
c. Participant is to like and share ‘the Facebook post’ (SHC Seating Chart giveaway post on The Bride’s Avenue Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thebridesavenue) if they wish.
d. To express their confirmation of entry, participants are required to comment on ‘The Facebook post’ with the tagwords chosen in that post. Further information can be found at: www.facebook.com/thebridesavenue and www.thebridesavenue.com.au
e. The winner will receive one custom design A1 (594mm x 841mm) seating chart printed on vibrant white matte paper and mounted on 10mm honeycomb lightweight board. Two design revisions are included in the giveaway prize. Design must be finalised 6 weeks prior to wedding date. All guests for seating chart must be received no later than 3 weeks before the wedding date typed in a word document under headings for each table number. Reprinting will not be granted for incorrect spelling or incorrect submission or formatting of guest names. The prize must be redeemed between 1st January 2017 and 31st December 2017. Actual size (A1) may appear different to that pictured.
f. Prize must be picked up from Dubbo NSW 2830 at a time convenient and prior arranged with Sarah Head Creative.
g. Competition is open to all residents of Central West NSW however see 9.e. in regards to pick up arrangement.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by skill on the day following competition closing at 9:00am from all entries received and giveaway conditions verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and by Facebook post on www.facebook.com/thebridesavenue within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available on www.facebook.com/thebridesavenue
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Bride’s Avenue and not to any other party.